Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Saturday

My friend and former teammate Adam came up from Florida for a weekend of training and racing. I usually train by myself because of my lack of tolerance for people who can't ride a steady, reasonable pace, half wheel, blast through stop lights, etc. Yes, I am becoming a cranky old man. Anyway, Adam and I have put in many kilometers together in training and on the course. It was nice to get back on the road with him.

So anyway, we had 3 good days of training and one good race -- we were 1st and 2nd respectively. Here are some images of the weekend.

Pre ride "preparation" not yet banned by the UCI.

I told Adam this was the all the rage in my neighborhood, he complied.



Check the map, check the Tour, and we're out on the road, a.k.a. God's Country Ohio.



Feed zone in Blanchester. Mmmm, nothing better than the mid-ride hot dog.





5k from the end. Rear flat.

Post ride. Wine? In a giant water bottle?

No comments: